Friday, March 1, 2013

My Mini Vacation

So with all of the hectic craziness going on in my life, from school work overload to never ending job hunt I decided I needed a vacation.

On my retreat I took the time to refresh my take on wardrobe, make-up, hair and all things beauty. Every once in a while you need to spend a bit of extra time on yourself. Take care of your skin, hair and nails. Before leaving I got a manicure, washed and set my hair and carefully packed my makeup essentials into my juicy couture travel makeup bag.

My outfits were simple yet uniquely me. I chose to wear prices like colored skinny jeans and printed tips with basic blazers. My shoes were designed by dynamic fashion designer Cristian Sciriano.




Top - Kardashian Kollection
Necklace - Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Pants - Seven7 Jeans
Shoes - Cristian Sciriano for Payless
Watch - Macy*s INC





2 comments:

  1. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! I am following you now. hope, you follow back. :)

    Yulia
    http://sv-sv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment and for following!! I will definitely follow you! 😘

    ReplyDelete