Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year. New Silk to Adorn.

So here we are in a brand new year. The resolutions are strong and the gym memberships are on fire!

I'm pushing forward on the journey to begin my passion. A career that allows me to be involved in fashion and PR. As I'm writing this post I think about how far I've come since my high school graduation.

Accomplishments seem to line up as I recount my past years in college. Yet, being the perfectionist I am, I still have so much more to do. In 2013 I hope to accomplish professional growth and more hands on practical experience.

As I move forward with a new internship I tell myself my dream is a whisper away. I crave to release my creativity which stems from the designer in me, I want to be involved in the making of incredible things. Nothing brings me more joy...it's like being wrapped in silk.





No comments:

Post a Comment