Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fashion Week Fall 2013!

Being an intern pro, fashion week is a bit of a stranger. I have always chosen to stay in the office in order to learn more about my craft and what I need to accomplish in order to bare the name "Coordinator". But as we are smack in the middle of a chaotic fashion week reflect on what the steps are leading up to a four minute fashion show.

Walking around the office during a time like this is an interesting feat. Interns scramble to get Lookbooks printed and get coffee for employees who remain chained to their desks. I try to remain focused on the prize, which is building my skills while balancing the "grunt work"

Fashion week amplifies the stress of the PR world but I only see the finish line.

Photo credit: Vera Wang Fall 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment