Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My First PR/Social Media Job Interview

On Monday Dec 17, 2012 I went into my first interview for a full time paid position. I was more excited and anxious than nervous. I arrived early. Not because I was trying to brown nose but because I was genuinely happy to be there. I got a glimpse of another job hunter interviewing for the same position and realized the competition was real. I found the lion within and decided this job would be mine. I was hungry...hungry for success and happiness within my work environment. PR does this for me. In the interview the VP received me with a sturdy hand shake and a smile. We discussed the brands direction as pertaining to social media and what exactly I would be doing should I come on board. I explained my experience in Pr and social media and why I was the person for the job. I left feeling great like I'd already received the job. I was told I would be contacted with a decision by the end of the week. The VP thanked me for coming in as she walked me out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment